How to Make Okra Soup Draw

Follow the simple recipe if you want to make okra soup draw.

Ingredients:

Okro,

Ugwu,

Smoked fish,

Dried fish,

Titus fish,

Cow kidney,

Cow skin (kpomo),

Crayfish,

Pepper,

Onion,

Locust beans (iru),

Maggi ( knorr chicken), salt & palm oil

Method

Bring water to boil (in it you already have your pepper and finely diced/chopped onion, crayfish & locust beans).

Then the kidney & cowskin (previously cooked).

Few minutes later, add the ugwu, palm oil, maggi and salt to taste (I allowed this to cook for some minutes) added the shredded dried and smoked fish (brought this in late as I don't want it to "scatter" in the process...lol)

I allowed this to cook for few minutes on a low heat (I want to maintain my "green").

The okro comes in last, allowed to cook for some minutes on low heat.