Citrus Herb Seasoning Recipe: How to Make Citrus Herb Baked Chicken Seasoning

On tonight's menu is this "Citrus herb" baked chicken!

This is packed with lots of bursting fruity/herby flavours but delicate!

If you intend to make this chicken please ensure to be generous with the ingredients aside the salt.

Maggi/all purpose seasonings is NOT the only seasoning that gives a finger licking chicken!

I like to try all sorts of recipes just to add variety to my daily cooking!

House smells so lovely..and of course it was thoroughly enjoyed.

I served this with Jollof rice & Salad!

Please feel free to adjust this recipe if you need to.

I have used fresh herbs but you can use dry ones if that's what you can find.

Don't be a recipe robot oh be creative as I did myself.

Here is the citrus herb seasoning recipe:

8-12 chicken( thighs/drumstick) I used 8 pieces of chicken

2 Lemons, one juiced & one sliced. I used 1 & half

2 oranges, one squeezed, one sliced

1 teaspoon Italian herb

1 tablespoon of Fresh rosemary

1 tablespoon Fresh thyme

1/2 teaspoon paprika

1/2 teaspoon onion powder

1 medium sized onions chopped

4 cloves of garlic

1 tablespoon of honey or 2 tablespoon of sugar

1 tablespoon butter melted butter

1 tablespoon of olive oil

Salt & pepper to taste.

Fresh parsley to garnish ( fresh rosemary & thyme)