Thoughts for a Better Day - Can We Make It In a Violent Society?

Am here alone, life of hope but straight to say that loneliness is hitting me. So much thoughts, ideas, still can't figure out the start of the thread. I want to work, I want to be responsible, atleast for others.

But the panic is bigger. The situation says, get idle. Time is passing, moving and leaving me behind. Am very anxious but still, the condition says I have to wait, keep waiting doing nothing.

I have options. Alternatives but very ideal, to praise God. Meditate and listen to what the perfect being has for me.

He plans the best but all I need is an eye to see, hands to recieve and legs to act. Most of all, I need prudence.

A wisdom for time planning, knowing my start, understanding the lines for the marathon, responsibilities and where to switch.

Life does not know a stop. The only stop I have is when am called to Glory. I only switch due time and thus time depends on the accuracy of the given prudence.

I feel alone but still occupied. My mind is encroached with thoughts, wishes and fantasies. I want to act towards a better day.

The situation is challenging but still, my heart looks up high and hopes for a better day. Even though I couldn't figure out the better way yet, my hope stands on a solid ground. A solid rock, Jesus.

My hope stands and grows becamus of am also very optimistic with the promises of God. His love is there forever, all I have to do is to accept and recieve. Everything is going to be alright.


This thoughts was spit out on a lonely bed, at a lonely village, in a conflicted and violence infested state. Our future as youths seems to be disrupted and everybody is vulnerable to failure but all I see is hope. In the means of challenges, I see new opportunities. Am writing this right now in hope. Although we don't have electricity, am electrified by the love of God which was and is ever promising.

All hope stands, although the distractions are heavy. I seek to learn every truth about me, myself, life around and the prudence through the salvation I recieved in Christ.

All the people around can't understand me. I don't lose hope. So I don't live like the minor. I live like the peculiar fellow. Striving to achieve my goals despite the challenges. Am trying to do everything that is possible since it is allowed.

I don't socialize. I don't visit much. I live differently but everybody is trying to guess what am upto. Surely, some would think that am a home boy but I really need to focus and live like someone with a dream and a goal to run after.

Am telling you my mind in order to draw the attention of every youth here in Nigeria, Africa and all around the world. We should understand how the day is coloured. Lets have a strong heart. A heart that always tries. A heart that understand it never hurts to try. Lets keep striving for our goals regardless of the war in our society.

Let's embrace peace. Let's be future minded and we are indirectly working to make a better tomorrow by ourselves. Lets not wait for the government or the wealthy men anymore. Future focused, means, not easily distracted by the violence.

You might be vulnerable to violence but consider peace. Run away from the simplicity of the evil world. Focus on helping yourself to just make it regardless of the failure.

Am not writing this because I've never failed. Am writing this because am facing challenges too, a real challenge to my dreams and career but yet, I live to reach those goals.

I have the right to live my life the way I want to. I have the right to pursue my goals. Poverty is not a sickness neither a barrier that is strong enough to discourage my future goals. My fellow youths (brothers and sisters) lets not allow situation to change our view, beliefs and hopes. Although we might be bended, lets not allow ourselves to be broken completely.

Say no to drugs. Say no to terrorism. Say no to cultism. Say no to corruption. Say no to IDLENESS, it kills. Say yes to self control but also embrace hardwork and optimism. Fight for positivity.