Coconut Spaghetti with Vegetable and Plantain (recipe)

Coconut spaghetti with veg & plantation.

A recipe to boost your appetite in eating spaghetti and other delicious but still, nutritious meals. Just take a look.

Ingredients:

Plantains and Meat (meat stock).

Blended tomatoes and pepper.

Spaghetti

Coconut powder

(others will come in the preparation process)

Preparation.

Heat your oil in the pot.

Add blended tomatoes and pepper.

After simmering, add your meat stock & a little water if your stock is not much (depending on how many packets of spaghetti you're making).

Add your coconut powder

Allow to simmer & taste.

Add your spaghetti.

When it's done, add your veggies-

Spring onion

Carrots

Runner beans

Green pepper & bring down immediately; (I didn't allow the veggies to boil/steam because I'm trying to avoid fried foods (I wish I can!)

I 'air fried' the plantains & meat.